Craigslist has truly changed the way we buy and sell over the Internet and in person. With a few clicks or swipes, we can be the owners of a new lawnmower, a car, or even a home! If you’re trying to get cash for your car in portland, there is much better options than Craigslist and here’s why.
There are so many Craigslist scams out there, it will make your head spin! Here are a few of the most popular.
- The seller or buyer requests to wire money to or from another country (usually using Western Union).
- The seller or buyer asserts that they are in the military, stationed overseas or is living overseas.
- The seller or buyer might demand that you use an online escrow service that they choose.
- The person taking the call or email tries to get you to sell to an “agent.”
- The buyer or seller is very anxious and pressures you to finish the deal.
So be smart and contact a reliable and trusted source such as Global Cash For Cars, cash for cars portland, portland cash for cars
For further information or quote please contact Global Auto Center at 971-255-0984 or visit www.globalcash4cars.com